10th ICCPB, Ottawa, Canada
10th International Congress of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (ICCPB), August 5 – 9, 2019
Good news – we have extended the early registration deadline and abstract submission deadline for ICCPB 2019 (Aug. 5-9, 2019, in Ottawa, ON) for two weeks, until May 15th, 2019!
Registration and Abstract Submission can be accessed through the conference website, http://www.iccpb2019.com/
The partial program with 5 plenary speakers and 25 symposia can be viewed on the website, and we look forward to seeing it expand substantially with contributed abstract. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more frequent website updates.
We look forward to hosting you in Ottawa!
Charles Darveau and the LOC (Tuan Bui, Vincent Careau, Katie Gilmour, Michael Jonz, John Lewis, Jan Mennigen, Matthew Pamenter, Emily Standen, Vance Trudeau, Jean-Michel Weber, Roslyn Dakin, Heath MacMillan)
Local Organizing Committee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Association of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (IACPB) member societies
- ANZSCPB, Australia & New Zealand Society of CPB
- APS/CEPS, American Physiological Society, Comparative and Evolutionary Physiology Section
- CSZ, Canadian Society of Zoologists
- DZG, Deutsche Zoologische Gesellschaft
- ESCPB, European Society of CPB
- JSCPB, Japanese Society for CPB
- SASCPB, South American Society for CPB
- SDP, Societe de Physiologie
- SEB, Society for Experimental Biology
- SICB/CPB, Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology, Division of