Genetics of adaptation: from single loci to polygenic traits
- The meeting will be held online (a zoom link will be sent to all participants).
- Application deadline:until 1. Sept. 2020
- Invited Speakers: Joachim Hermisson, Kelly Swarts
The 25th DZG (German Zoological Society) Graduate Meeting in Evolutionary Biology will be organized by the Institute of Population Genetics at the Vetmeduni Vienna in September 2020. While the meeting’s main topic is “Genetics of adaptation: from single loci to polygenic traits“, all scholars of evolutionary biology are welcome to discuss their plans and results. The meeting is supported by the DZG.
Talks and Poster
We have over 20 slots available for 15 minutes talks (+ 5 minutes discussion) and 24 slots for short poster presentations (5 minutes including questions).
The poster presentations will be selected on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
If you would like to participate at the meeting, please send us an email (email@example.com) no later than 1.9.2020 with the following information:
– indicate if you prefer a talk or a poster
– in case of talk: your consent to record your talk and put it online (not mandatory, if you prefer your talk not to be recorded, please inform us)
– in case of a poster: your consent whether the poster can be shared with the other participants
– short abstract (<250 words) with title and all authors, indicate presenting author